Terms & Conditions
Rufus Wainwright Tickets Giveaway - Additional terms & conditions
1. To enter the draw to win 2 tickets for 22 March, join our Facebook event page here, tick "interested" and tell us your favourite Wizard of Oz" character.
4. Competition closes at 22 February 2017 at midnight.
5. The winner will be notified by 5pm 23 February 2017.
6. Tickets are subject to availability and do not include Premium prices tickets.
7. The promoter is Auckland Arts Festival and Auckland Arts Festival general competition/giveaway terms and conditions apply.
LA SOIRÉE Giveaway - Additional terms & conditions
Click here for LA SOIRÉE Giveaway Info
1 . Offer does not include Opening Night, 8 March 2017
2. To be in the draw to win 7 tickets for same night as your purchased ticket in a A VIP Spiegeltent Booth, sharing platters & hospitality and priority entry you need to book at least one ticket to LA SOIRÉE through ticketmaster.co.nz / 09 951 2501
3. All LA SOIRÉE ticket purchasers will be automatically entered into the prize draw, excluding Opening Night ticket purchasers.
4. Offer ends 31 January 2017 at midnight.
5. The winner will be notified by 5pm 3 February 2017.
6. The promoter is Auckland Arts Festival and Auckland Arts Festival general competition/giveaway terms and conditions apply.
Competition/Giveaways - General
1. Winners will be randomly drawn on the date specified on Facebook or the Auckland Arts Festival email newsletter.
2. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
4. Winners will be notified by email.
5. Only one entry per person, per competition is permitted.
6. Competitions are not open to Auckland Festival Trust employees and their immediate family.
7. Auckland Festival Trust competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
8. Information disclosed is for use by Auckland Festival Trust only.
9. 7. Auckland Arts Festival reserve the rights to publicise the name of the winner through their social media networks.
Your contact information is collected and held by the Auckland Arts Festival Trust (AAF) and in case of a ticket purchase with the appointed ticketing agency. The information is used to contact you, when necessary, with regards to AAF News and offers.
The AAF will not sell, trade or rent your contact information to others without obtaining your consent, unless required to do so by law.
You are entitled to have access and/or request corrections to your information.
If you do not wish to receive mail or email from the AAF in the future, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 09 309 0101.
If you are photographed, filmed or taped whilst attending an AAF performance, you consent to AAF or third parties appointed by the AAF photographing, filming and taping you. AAF or third parties appointed by AAF can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of you without compensation. AAF, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to you in any way for its use.
We will only use personal information that you provide to us to send you your tickets, information regarding concerts, other news and information about the AAF, and occasional offers from our sponsors and funding partners. We will not share your personal information with any other organisations without your express permission.